As well as providing academic support, school can also provide emotional and social support for children. This can include:
- Peer mentoring systems involving older children from Year 6.
- Social skills/nurture group interventions – provided by both internal staff and external agencies
- Self-esteem interventions including counselling from our school counsellor
- Anti-bullying policies which are taught within PSHE&C curriculum
- After school provision including various clubs
- Administration of medicines (Please ask to see our policy if required on administering medications in school)
- Working 1:1 or in a small group with the trailblazers team to improve confidence, self esteem or social skills.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.